• Terms: net for cash in advance. Payment please in U.S. Dollars by personal check or money order. Books are shipped promptly—and well packed—by the United States Postal Service, at a cost of $5.00 via Media Mail, or $12.00 via Priority Mail. For larger orders or for heavy books, kindly contact me. Overseas customers now have few options and they are prohibitively expensive, but I will do my best to accommodate you. All books are guaranteed to be as described; they may be returned for a refund if they are unsatisfactory in any way.
• In addition to the books, music and films described in the various catalogues below, I have two other particularly noteworthy things: a collection relating to Count Potocki, and a pre-War German family photograph Album.
• I hope to donate the archive of my work to a worthy institution. It includes all the related correspondence and typescripts, plus a collection of the books I published, and perhaps would be of interest to someone in the future who wanted to know what one American private press printer did. Also, I have prepared a bibliographic listing of my books and ephemera which you can see at: Bibliography
• If you ever happen to visit southern New Hampshire, I would be happy to meet you. Francestown is a picturesque New England village with an impressive 1801 white clapboard meeting-house. Additionally, there is much to see in the area, especially the famous Macdowell Colony in nearby Peterborough. To talk about any of this, please call me at 1-603-547-2425. To reach me by e-mail instead, use the order form at this website (linked to the catalogue pages).
• Also, I invite you to look at a Photo Album showing my house and shop at various times of the year.